So instead of complaining I'm going to take a leaf out of some other blogs and remember what I have to be grateful for:
- that my problems are only work-related. I'm looking for another job and hopefully will be out of here soon
- that even here at this awful place I have made some good friends
- that tonight is my volunteer night and I get to help others
- that my family and friends are all safe and in good health
- THAT I HAVEN'T HAD A DRINK SINCE 9pm ON SATURDAY 30 SEPTEMBER
- that I've found this blogging community
I feel better for remembering the good things rather than dwelling on the bad things, although the bad things still need to be dealt with.
I'm wishing you all a happy, sober day!